IT security is currently on the agenda of all organizations. Both small businesses and large enterprises are vulnerable to cyber-attacks. From massive DDoS attacks to minor ransomware crimes, each can take a huge toll on a company’s budget and reputation.
By taking advantage of professional IT security services, you can keep your assets secure while operating your business without worrying about continuous threats. With cybercrimes on the rise, preventive measures are vital to the company’s security and survival.
Managed security services are specifically designed to take care of your IT security issues without the expenses of hiring a sizable IT team.
Professional discovery and documentation of risk
Monitor in real-time risk and network access
Forensic analysis and service restoration
What is IT Security?
IT security is a set of measures aimed at protecting information. Information security can prevent manipulation, stealing, encrypting, and changing data by unauthorized third parties. IT security is a must-have for all companies in the world regardless of their size and data quality.
Even if your business isn’t dealing with sensitive consumer information, any attack on its internal systems could lead to serious downtime and hinder the company’s reputation.
The main goal of IT security is to keep information safe. The more data a business generates with time, the more vulnerable it becomes to attacks.
By choosing security management services, you can get access to the following types of IT security:
· Network security – aimed at preventing unauthorized users from penetrating the company’s network. Measures are developed to maintain data integrity and usability. With proper network security, a cybercriminal can’t access data inside the network without hindering the authorized users’ ability to work with it.
· Internet security – this type of IT security involves protecting data, which is being transferred over the internet via browsers as well as network security of web-based apps. Such security measures may involve implementing firewalls, anti-malware apps, and antispyware.
· Endpoint security – this type of IT security protects data stored on your devices. These devices include smartphones, laptops, tablets, and desktop computers. These measures prevent devices from gaining access to malicious networks, which may pose cyber threats to organizations.
· Cloud security – with many companies moving their operations to the cloud, cloud IT security services becomes increasingly demanded. Cloud security provides safety for SaaS apps and public cloud use.
· App security - these managed security services are aimed at keeping your applications protected from different types of threats. Besides the initially implemented security measures, IT security experts can implement another layer.
Our managed security services include a variety of security solutions to keep a company of any size safe during business hours and beyond. Our IT experts keep industry-specific security operations in mind, creating a solid security policy, and ensuring full compliance with regulatory requirements regardless of your sector.
Why Do You Need IT Security?
While many business owners have heard about the importance of IT security, they don’t fully understand if they need it. In the 21st century, the absence of IT security is a serious problem for businesses as well as their customers and clients.
Key benefits of using managed security services include:
· Protection – IT security solutions make sure your employees and clients aren’t at risk from such threats as ransomware and other malware types. With cybercriminals taking full advantage of the latest technologies, security risks are on the rise.
· High productivity – when your IT security isn’t in top shape, it slows down your company’s operations. If your critical assets are vulnerable to manipulations, you are likely to face significant downtime. With security measures in place, you can increase productivity and enjoy a safe working environment.
· Better customer relationships – if you are handling sensitive information and other customer-related data assets, your goal is to keep them safe. If customers see how well you implement security solutions and practice threat management, they are likely to prefer you over the competition.
By choosing managed services, you gain access to a variety of IT security solutions. Everything from security monitoring and data access management to gap analysis and PCI compliance are available for your use.
Depending on the sector you work with and the regulatory requirements you face, it’s imperative to take advantage of specific information security management systems to ensure full compliance and threat protection.
What We Do
At BeCloud, we offer top-notch managed information security services to companies of all sizes across all available industries.
Security audits – evaluating your current IT security situation, discovering loopholes, and gathering information to design the most effective solutions.
Firewall configuration – helping you set up the most efficient and cost-effective firewalls for continuous security monitoring, threat detection, and attack mitigation.
Antivirus, Malware, and Patch Detection – implementing top-notch security solutions to ensure data safety and protection against the latest available threats with your company’s security needs in mind.
Compliance – keeping your company up to date with the latest security requirements demanded by your industry. Making sure your business is ready for any security risk that threatens your compliance.
Secure remote access for employees
Comprehensive, network, business practices, intrusion detection, and baseline documentation
Monitoring, log file review and port scans, VPN, MPLS, SDN, and Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP)
Anti Virus, Malware, and Patch Detection
List applications, utilize Bit Defender Cloud monitor virus and malware, enable automated patch verification
HIPAA, SARBANES, PCI, GDPR
When doing security audits and deploying our SECURE IT managed service we utilize the NIST governmental security framework.
Our flagship security offering, real-time monitoring, and management of risk. Includes regularly scheduled security audits, firewall configuration management, Anti Virus monitoring, and remediation.