Optimize your workloads with Well Architected Reviews
Benefits of an AWS Well-Architected Review
Get help securing, optimizing, and reducing the costs of your AWS infrastructure while ensuring compliance. BeCloud's Well-Architected Review provides expert analysis and guidance to maximize the value of your AWS investment. Complete this review and earn up to $5,000* in AWS credit for your organization.
An AWS Well-Architected Review delivers:
- Actionable recommendations to optimize costs, strengthen security, improve reliability, enhance operational excellence, and increase performance efficiency.
- Identification of security and compliance vulnerabilities before they become issues, enabling risk mitigation.
- Guidance on the latest high-value AWS services to drive immediate business impact.
- Strategic alignment of technical capabilities with business needs to deliver organizational value.
- A modernized AWS architecture using the Well-Architected Framework as a blueprint for competitiveness.
- Fine-tuned workloads revealing immediate cost savings and performance gains.
Discover how optimized cloud solutions can improve business workflows.
Reduced AWS Costs in non-esssential areas to improve profit margins.
Our reviews identify unused resources.
Data Security and Compliance
Enhanced security and compliance for data protection.
Enhanced business agillity from operational consistency and scalability.
Performance & Reliability
Improved application performance to drive higher customer satisfaction.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose Becloud?
As an AWS Consulting Partner, BeCloud has the expertise to conduct in-depth Well Architected Reviews and provide data-driven recommendations to align your environment with AWS best practices. Our team of certified cloud architects has deep expertise in conducting Well Architected Reviews, analyzing cloud environments against the six pillars of operational excellence, security, reliability, performance efficiency, cost optimization and sustainability. During the review process, we dig deep to identify waste, inefficiencies, and security risks that lead to higher costs and suboptimal performance.
How much does the review cost?
Amazon Web Services partners with BeCloud to provide Well Architected Reviews at no charge for qualified customers. When you book your review through BeCloud, AWS will cover the full cost of the engagement. This means you receive a comprehensive analysis of your cloud architecture, performance, security, and costs without any out-of-pocket expense.
How long will the review take?
The length of your Well-Architected Review varies based on the size, complexity, and services used within your AWS environment. For a comprehensive evaluation, we recommend:
- 1-2 weeks for small environments (less than 50 EC2 instances or under 5 managed services/serverless functions)
- 2-3 weeks for medium environments (50-200 EC2 instances OR 5-15 managed services including RDS, ElastiCache, Lambda, etc.)
- 3-4 weeks for large or complex environments (over 200 EC2 instances, multiple accounts/regions, or extensive use of managed services, serverless, containers, and orchestration tools like ECS, Kubernetes, OpsWorks, etc.)
What deliverables can I expect?
We take time to understand your organizational needs, technical environment, and strategic goals in order to provide relevant, targeted recommendations. You'll receive a comprehensive findings report, presentation of top issues, and a roadmap for next steps.