DaaS is a cloud computing option through which a service provider offers virtual desktops to end-users online.
A DaaS service provider deals with all the backend management for companies that can’t create their own virtual desktop infrastructure solution due to it being costly and time-consuming.
As a desktop-as-a-service provider with experience, we know all the ins and outs of desktop virtualization and the importance of DaaS for small businesses. We take care of maintenance, backups, updates, and data storage for your virtual desktop solution.
Persistent virtual desktop
Your employees can customize and save a desktop so it appears consistent every time they log on.
Non-persistent virtual desktop
Your employees can access shared cloud services without the ability to customize and save desktops.
You can choose any option with preferences, budget, and employee demand in mind.
By taking advantage of our virtual desktop offer, you don’t need to worry about purchasing and maintaining a fleet of hardware. Your employees will be able to access virtual desktops from their mobile devices, ensuring smooth operation at any time and anywhere.
Differences between DaaS and VDI
Desktop-as-a-service is a VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) solution, which is hosted and managed by a third party.
What is a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Solution?
A VDI involves hosting desktops environments on remote servers. Desktop images are run on virtual machines and delivered to the clients over a network. The client can work with these virtual desktops on any device, including PC, tablets, and smartphones.
VDI comes with a variety of benefits including:
· Enhanced mobility and remote access allow your employees to work from home or on the go. VDI allows your team to bring the office with them wherever they travel. All they need is a device and internet connection.
· You can enjoy cost savings since you don’t have to spend money on office hardware. Hardware requirements for running a VDI are low. Your IT department won’t need to make additional purchases, thus staying on the budget.
· VDI improves security since the data lies on a remote server. If a natural disaster strikes or hardware is stolen, the information remains intact on the server. Your company can also continue operating in case there is a cyber-attack.
The downside of a virtual desktop infrastructure solution is its cost. If you are creating, managing, and maintaining this solution on your own, you incur a variety of expenses.
DaaS – Improved VDI Solution
Companies that want to use VDI but don’t have the budget to develop a proprietary solution take advantage of DaaS. The key benefits of using DaaS services over VDI include:
· You don’t need to invest in developing your own VDI solution.
· You don’t have to keep a VDI expert on the staff since the service provider handles all management and maintenance.
· You don’t need to purchase additional software in order to create new desktops for new team members.
· You pay for the services you use on a monthly or annual basis. Since you don’t need to make large upfront investments, the option is available to businesses of all sizes, including startups.
· Your in-house IT team isn’t burdened with additional tasks.
· It’s an excellent solution for companies that take advantage of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policies.
At BeCloud, we understand our clients’ needs for smooth remote operation without the hassle of developing their own solutions. That’s why we provide comprehensive DaaS services and all additional solutions that come with it.
Why Choose BeCloud IT for
Virtual Desktop Services?
BeCloud has been on the market for over a decade. All these years we’ve been focusing on customer-driven services, helping hundreds of companies take advantage of the latest cloud technologies.
We understand the importance of virtual desktop solutions for businesses of all sizes. The rising demand for remote operations makes DaaS options highly appealing to SMBs. By working with our company, you will take advantage of:
Our DaaS experts know when clients need extra assistance with their virtual desktops. We focus on giving each company as much attention as it needs through the onboarding process and beyond.
Our DaaS services are backed by vast resources and extensive experience with developing virtual desktop infrastructures. The support we provide our clients helps them achieve business goals quickly.
BeCloud Workspace is designed with our clients’ needs in mind. When implementing our solution, you gain access to a comprehensive set of services, making remote work much easier for the entire team.
If you are looking through virtual desktop solutions, it can be hard to find the most suitable option. Our specialists can help you implement any available workspace or walk you through using our DaaS services.
Let BeCloud be Your Guide in the World of DaaS
If you are thinking about implementing VDI to improve your company’s operations and bottom line, you need the right partner.
At BeCloud, we have a highly effective comprehensive DaaS solution that can make your job easier. For more information, please contact us.